MBBS IN GEORGIA
Why MBBS Study in GEORGIA ?.The country is very much liberating in these cases. MBBS in GEORGIA is a platform where medical students can ensure themselves to get a high-paying job in some top medical farms and hospitals throughout the whole world. Students who want to study MBBS in GEORGIA and also have 50% marks can apply for the Scholarship.
Medical students have to pay
5000 USD annually,
plus one-time ministry of education approval and
1 year medical insurance charges 250 $,
Hostel fee (inclusive: 3 times Indian meal, all the utilities like gas, electricity, water, Internet, 24 security, cleaning) –
250 $ monthly (6 months fee of 1500 $ should be covered prior to the travel), airport pickup fee daytime – 25 $, night time – 50 $.
These are all the expenses, in addition to these mandatory expenses, students will have to convert their study visas into residence permit, the one-time application fee is around 100 $. This student can do themselves after arrival, we will assist with the needful information.
* 1 USD = INR 65 applied at the time of preparing.
* Fees includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance fee.
* Amount may slightly vary as per the currency exchange rate applicable time to time.
* Fees subject to revision as per the decision of university.
* Processing Fees –· : INR 25,000 +GST
- Registration charges
- Application fees
- Invitation cost
- Courier services
- Tuition Fee, as mentioned
- Hostel Accommodation as mentioned
- Airport pick up
- EnroLlment procedures
- Assistance in further career opportunities in other European countries.
- Great opportunity to visit adjoining EU countries.
NOTE – Visa fee USD 60 is to be paid by student directly to the Embassy while at Embassy
How to apply to study at universities in GEORGIA ?
Once you have decided to continue your education at a university in GEORGIA
, you will need to send us scan copies of your credentials in order to receive an invitation to study. To do this you will need to provide the following documents:
Step 1 – 60,000 INR (370 USD)(Initial Payment – Non Refundable)
To Start the process
Step 2 – We will confirm your admission and prepare offer letter for you.
Step 3 – Now you have to make remaining payment of 5,32,000 INR which will include below:
- University fees for 1 year
- Hostel Fees for 1 year
- Misceallaneous Expense
- Admission Letter
- Invitation Letter
- Documents Apostle
- Documents Attestion
- Documents Notarization
- Visa Application & Stamping
- Departure Assistance from India
- Arrival Assistance at Destination
- Transport to Hostel (After Arrival)